Monday, November 24, 2014

2803 - Politics and names


Does your name tell anyone what political persuasion you are? Well not really. But someone took a right/left survey and put the results in a cool pictographic. I love pictures.


Don't bother clicking on this picture. It's just for show here. Because.... these things are HUGE. You will be using your scroll bar.



Apparently most of the Mike's don't think like me. And take notice of the number of male/female names left and right of center.


5 comments:

Bilbo said...

Oh, my Gawd ... "William" is far to the right of the center. AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I'm testing the charts out with the first names of people I know.

:-)

Linda Kay said...

I've already found some flaws in the survey. Who paid for this???

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Interesting that are variations of my name are to the left.

Banana Oil said...

My name is slightly to the left of center.