Monday, December 22, 2014

2831 - Handy


There is a land of the grand made just for the hand. It's called penisland.net. Girls will love to get their hands around the objects from the land. And I'm guessing Bilbo will just love this land. What IS this land? The land that specializes in wood. (But no splinters guaranteed.)



I would show you the land but not wanting to tip my hand, the land awaits the visiting click of YOUR hand.


The land is handy to say the least. So let's go to the land before things get bland which never would happen at penisland.net.


6 comments:

Bilbo said...

You are not the first to point out this website to me, oddly enough. Search YouTube for the Saturday Night Live skit on "Celebrity Jeopardy" in which the Sean Connery character takes on the category of "The Pen Is Mightier." I'll take a dozen.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I'm embarrassed at what I was thinking!

Linda Kay said...

You certainly made us all look! This is your "gotcha"!

Atomic Dog said...

Definitely something to look into.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I couldn't click on that fast enough....tee hee

Big Sky Heidi said...

It is a pointed web address!