Thursday, May 28, 2015

2988 - Your strongest quality


OK, here's an Internet test. The test looks for your strongest quality. I took the test and it came up with...

********

You got:
(How about 'you have', Mr. test writer?)

Intellect

You seem to have a remarkably astute inner self. Your brain can naturally understand and deduce complex topics very well. Your discerning and recognition abilities are keen. You focus on the things you consider important in life, and you tend to excel at new things faster than most humans can.

********


So give the test a try. It got me right! HA!

Here's the TEST.



And then I found this quote. i couldn't resist...




6 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

It looks like I have compassion. Who would have thought? And that is a great quote!

Linda Kay said...

Mike I got the same result. Really?

Cherdo said...

I took your test and this was the response:

You got:

Compassion

To say you understand people and care for others charitably would be an understatement. You are the kind of gem that people spend years trying to find. A deeply compassionate soul, you love and help others altruistically. You have a genuine affection that is easily recognizable and highly commendable. Honestly, we'd all want nothing more than to have more of you in this world!

[The absence of any mention of "snark" causes me to question the clinical validity.]

John A Hill said...

Intellect

Anonymous said...

I got intellect. I could see how the questions would skew towards specific attributes, but perhaps that just adds credibility.

The quote is excellent.. I wrote it down to be sure to remember.

~allenwoodhaven

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ambition.
hmmm....