Wednesday, July 01, 2015

3022 - Language's


Here's an interesting infographic on the major 23 languages around the world. The US shows up on three of them. Want to learn all the languages of the world? There are 7102 of them according to the map. (I'm not going to challenge that number.)

To see the map in a readable form go to this LINK. Then click the map to make it big enough.



And thennnnnnn I found where this supposedly originally came from... HERE. And there is a BLOG with a lot of Q&A about this. (I'm trying as best I can to keep you busy and out of trouble.)


3 comments:

Bilbo said...

That's a great chart ... you beat me to using it. And you're too late ...

eViL pOp TaRt said...

That chart was very informative! I had no real idea about the prevalence of many of those languages.

Cherdo said...

Busy AND out of trouble? 'Fess up...what's your secret?