Monday, October 05, 2015

3118 - Political test


I run across this test every once in awhile.

http://www.isidewith.com/

It's an updated in depth look at all the issues. If you take the test, answer all the questions. There are drop downs for additional questions in each category.

It's also interesting to look at all the answers in the drop down 'more answers'. Some questions have ten answers to pick from.

Anyway, every time I've taken this test in the past decade or so I line up with the Green Party. I wish voting for them wasn't a waste of a vote. I wish I could find an old article from years back that described a much more fair voting system that would let you vote your real choice and then do a run off. I don't think that will happen in my lifetime.


3 comments:

Linda Kay said...

It would take an act of Congress, who can't even agree on the big issues before them!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I came out with Bush and Sanders tied! Awk!

Mike said...

Angel - I think you found a bug in their test.