Monday, October 12, 2015

3125 - Science test


The Christian Science Monitor has had science tests for years. I hesitated to take them because there website was so slow. A 50 question test could take 20 to 25 minutes to complete just because you were waiting and waiting for the next question to come up. THEY FIXED THE PROBLEM!

So here is their latest science test. It's a little harder than the previous tests. I only got an 84 on it. I was not to impressed with myself. Maybe it's because I was going to fast.

Here's the TEST.

Here's a sample of an easy question...




6 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I did amysmally poor! I need to study physics!

Linda Kay said...

Mike, I would normally give the test a try, but not in science. I would fail miserably, as I have no sense for it. My daughter is a nurse, SIL a doctor, who could ace this one. Maybe I'll pass it on to see how they do?

Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer said...

76%

John A Hill said...

So I beat the average reader...
Enough said.

allenwoodhaven said...

I had to guess at a lot of them and did worse than I expected. My strengths must be elsewhere.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

78%. Ugh!