Monday, May 02, 2016

3310 - A new game


Well I found another game. This is one that doesn't have a timer running you ragged. You can sit and strategize all you want. It looks like this at the start...


The highlighted square is the one to work on. You can spin the object in it. Or you can move the whole square up, down, left, right, if a move is available. In the above instance I would move the square up, left, down. Then spin the line to line up with the other line.

You clear things off the board by completing loops or ending lines with the object like the one in the lower right corner above. It's an easy game to catch onto. The way to mess up is to get a line that can't connect to anything, usually around the edges of the board. As soon as you lock in your object where you want it, a new one pops up randomly on the board.

There are explanations at the beginning of the game. This is another one of those games that you can let sit and come back to. It took awhile to get that 252750 score.


Oh yeah, the LINK... minor detail.


3 comments:

Linda Kay said...

My brain just isn't up to this today, so am passing on this one. Talked to my brother last night, he's in the Ozarks in his villa, and out on the boat.

Duckbutt said...

Takes a little doing, but great game!

Cherdo said...

I love these kind of games, but I don't know why. I'm not that good at them!