Thursday, May 05, 2016

3313 - Remember Circuit City?


I've had this picture awhile. I was going to use it for a Christmas post. Instead I'll suggest this for fathers day. Great bargains I've heard.




No interest until 2010? Out of business in 2009.




Closing store is still hiring. Not much job security.




Maybe this is why they folded. Customers could subtract. They couldn't



And then I found this news story from January...
http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/return-circuit-city-stores-could-open-end-year-n505901

And the Circuit City website is back. And it has a careers link!


4 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Oh good! I can get an evening ob.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

But do we need a Circuit City?

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Ours long closed, alas!

Cherdo said...

Those are crazy, ha ha ha.