Friday, May 06, 2016

3314 - Quiz


Here's a quiz that decides what your brain is good at doing. Here's the result of the 29 questions for me...

'You are best at...
Philosophical Thinking

You tend to ponder big questions like the meaning of life and these questions are as important ' or more important to you ' than smaller matters like what you should have for dinner. You aren't concerned with issues you consider superficial (even though your friends and family might disagree about their importance) and you value ethics more than practicality. You are a 'big picture,' long-range thinker.'


HA! Long range thinker? I don't have a clue about what I'm going to do tomorrow. Unless it's a doctors appointment that's been on the calendar for months.

Now it is true about not caring about food. I never know what I'm going to eat until I get hungry.

Oh well, want to see what it says about you?

QUIZ


5 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Wow! I'm best at logical thinking!

allenwoodhaven said...

I'm best at Linguistic Thinking? That doesn't seem accurate to me. I'm supposed to love conversations with people, but actually prefer silence when I can find it. I found, with many of the questions, that none of the choices fit well. I then picked the least bad option.

John A Hill said...

Hmmm...
Philosophical Thinking.

Linda Kay said...

Logical thinker...no surprise, since I'm a CPA. I have no idea how you find these quizzes, but they are fun.

Mariette said...


Musical Thinking

You are highly sensitive to music and sounds strongly influence your thoughts and emotions. You tend to pay more attention to how someone says something than the meaning of the actual words they say. You may have perfect pitch and, even if you don't, you are probably a good singer.