Tuesday, September 26, 2017

3822 - Facebook


I have very few Facebook friends (30?). Mostly family and a few friends just to keep up with the family and friend happenings. And also some news sites that reinforce my views of the world.

That said, Facebook has been cutting off my access to older Facebook posts that I've looked at already. So when I want to go back and find something I'm getting this message...


I don't think they are telling me they're going to let me go back and find old stuff. They're saying if I want to look at more, get more friends. It might be time to tell Facebook to take a hike.


4 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I don't need more "friends"
I see kids with over 300. I don't even know (or want to know) 300 people.
Signed, the curmudgeon. :-)

Atomic Dog said...

Kind of like the followers on blogger.

allenwoodhaven said...

I'm not even on Facebook. I do see some posts through my wife's page. That's plenty for me and I could do without if she quit. I have a techie friend who says I'm a late adapter. When I'm ready for it it won't be there anymore.

Chuck the Grumpy Cat said...

I just don't do Facebook.