Monday, November 18, 2019

4602 - Monday post


So I posted this yesterday...


... because I got on the computer and thought it was Monday and thought I hadn't posted anything. So I found this meme and threw it out there just to get a post out.

Then it dawned on me. Wait a minute, this is only Sunday! I didn't miss a post. So I deleted the too early Monday post. But I know a little bit about how blogger works, and anyone who has my blog on their sidebar had the bad Monday post listed. Me deleting it doesn't remove it from sidebars. It just says, post not found. Oh well, I got a Monday post out of it today.

Knowing what day it is can be tough when you're retired. I can see this scenario happening...

I fall down and the paramedics come.
They ask, "What day is it?"
Me, "Hell if I know."
Them, "What's today's date?"
Me, "Are you kidding? That's a harder question than the day."
Them, "Well what year is it?"
Me, "2000 something."
Them, "Who's the president?"
Me, "..... ..... AARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!"
Them, "He's OK."




1 comment:

John A Hill said...

Until a couple of weeks ago I used Chris's work schedule to help keep track of the days ... then she retired!
Now it's pretty difficult without looking at my phone for the day and date.