Wednesday, July 12, 2023

5938 - Map

I visited a few of these places yesterday. And add on that I was at the tire store spending $660, it was not a productive day.



10 comments:

  1. I LIVE on Daydream Beach with occasional forays into the Mountains of Distraction and to the Isle of Good Intentions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Isle of Good Intentions is bigger than that - but surrounded by very hungry sharks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for the pass over the Mountains of Distraction for years. Maybe I'll find it someday. Nah ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it helps to have a stack of books at hand, which you want to read. Usually one non-fiction to further my education and a fiction work for light reading. Thus avoiding electronic distractions (TV, radio, internet, videogames etc).

    ReplyDelete
  5. And now you're lost in the Social Media Forest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can relate to most of these...but closet reorganization?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. River - Daydream Beach is one of my favorite places.

    Sue - My good intentions could fill up 10 olympic size swimming pools.

    Bill - Me too. I... HEY LOOK, a Squirrel!

    Stu - I bought that book you suggested a while back. It's in my stack of "I'll get to these one day" books.

    Deb - Lost? How about buried?

    Kathy - You can close the door so nobody can see how bad the reorganization was.

    John - I KNOW! I would like the beach better if it were further fron the ocean. At beaches and rivers all I can smell is dead fish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It needs a snack valley I think. Eating is always a way I procrastinate.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than nine days will go to comment moderation.