Thursday, July 13, 2023

5939 - Thursday trees



1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20


15 comments:

  1. I'd be afraid to park my car under that tree in the first picture, at least not on a windy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirk - It looks like it's been trimmed back many times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RR - But which tree is your favorite?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. And hooray for the guy who bought the parking space to save the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's got to be an interesting story about #13.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the parking space for the old tree! Wish I'd had it for my current post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue - True dedication to trees.

    Bill - https://www.thisiscolossal.com/2016/05/ash-dome-david-dash/

    Deb - He could go one step further and put a bicycle rack in it.

    Kathy - I know! Color bonanza.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peg - I think I remember reading 14 was several miles long.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice baobab tree with elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The parking space for the tree! That's the winner for me this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cloudia - Elephant for scale.

    Martha - I think I would ask them to dig up the asphalt also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tried to choose just one or two as my most favorite. Dang. Where do you get these amazing images??

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than nine days will go to comment moderation.