Tuesday, September 01, 2026

6696 - For the readers out there.

Project your books on the wall. I assume it gets the books from the internet.







11 comments:

  1. My birthday is coming up. Nice to know you're looking for gift options.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My birthday is coming up too. Your present to me can be me not getting you this for your birthday. 😂

      Delete
  2. Mike and Bill,
    You guys are still having birthdays?
    Isn't that how you get old?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true! Statistically speaking, people with more birthdays tend to be older. Not as old as Mike, maybe, but older.

      Delete
    2. I'm about to hit the turn around age. When you hit 80 you start counting backwards, right?

      Delete
  3. Well, that's something worth considering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that the same as watching tv movies but without the pictures? No thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cookies in one hand, drink in the other.

      Delete
  5. I find this stupid unless perhaps I had no use of my arms. Why can't we just hold a book and read? Wowsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you fall asleep holding a book you might drop it and break something. Think about THAT!

      Delete

Comments on posts older than nine days will go to comment moderation.