Tuesday, December 16, 2008

637 - The secret signals in human sweat

Girls, wonder why the guy's call it sniffin'? Guy's, do you know they're sniffin' you back? Here's an article from New Scientist about human pheromones. It makes a case for why they think they exist but scientists haven't pinned them down yet. Wait until you find out who's sniffin' what.

I haven't used my 'long article' blog site for awhile, I think this is the time. It's not THAT long but to long for here. Here's the article.

And if you do go to New Scientist remember it's a partial subscription site. I get the magazine so I can get to everything. Non subscribers can read about half the articles.
.

4 comments:

fiona said...

Interesting article. I'm a bit miffed that guys get the "sweat" and we gals get the "pee". It's one thing waving your arm pits around to attract the opposite sex but what the heck do you do with pee?

Mike said...

I'm not going there. Some day when we're alone I'll explain this one to you.

Bilbo said...

Fiona, I'm not sure how you drew that line from "sweat" to "pee," but I agree with Mike (for once)...I'm not going there, either.

fiona said...

Mike! Bilbo did not read the article!Bad ,s**ty Bilbo.

Oh and I await your enlightenment !