Saturday, August 15, 2009

882 - Triple A

I've been waiting for Bilbo to get back so I could share these dancing videos with him and Agnes. I found them on the day he left for the other side of the world and have been holding them anticipating his return. But (pun) Amanda has come into this picture also. She did a post about a concern of her's that I told her should not be a concern. These videos will prove it.

The first video is just a warm up. There's four girls doing their thing. If you don't want to watch all three you don't have to. I've watched them several times and can say they're pretty much the same. But (pun) I'll check again just to make sure.






And then there is a second video. This one has a girl doing a special move that I think Agnes could work into her dance routine with Bilbo. Bilbo, go get Agnes. She needs to watch this so she can start practicing right away. I think we'll call it the Aerobic Aerial Assult move. Or the triple A. There's two girls in this video. The second one does the move. It's sort of like a cheerleader thing.





 

8 comments:

bandit said...

Is this the new "BALL" room dancing?

Mike said...

No comment from Bilbo! He must have gone right off to practice.

John A Hill said...

ouch.

Amanda said...

LOL! Doesn't matter about the size does it?

Mike said...

Not one bu... bit, one bit.

Bilbo said...

A few thoughts on these...

1. I'm almost 60 years old. These moves fall under the heading of "Assisted Suicide."

2. I don't think any of the women I know are able to do these moves.

3. I haven't showed these to Agnes, because I think her reaction would be ... well ... rather negative.

4. Sometimes it would be nice to be young and stupid again.

Leslie David said...

Bill, I think it's more of none of the women you know want to do these moves--I'm sure Mel could if she wanted to. :)

Are you sure this guy is your friend?

Mike said...

Friend enough to want to meet Mel.