Wednesday, November 26, 2014

2805 - Total


A total what?! A total eclipse. Only 1000 days to go. No wait. That was yesterday. 999 days to go. And look at this.


The main path goes right over St. Louis. This will be fun to watch. Or not. I've done the pinhole viewer thing before for eclipses. But I just don't think it would be the same as taking a direct look.

Maybe I'll start saving up for some eclipse watching glasses. OK I'm done. $0.85 for special glasses to keep you from going blind. What could go wrong?

Or maybe I'll set up 999 bottles of beer on the wall and sing my way through the next 999 days.

ARTICLE


4 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Best to be careful by not looking directly at the sun.

Mike said...

Angel - Mama always told not to look into the eyes of the sun. But mama that's where the fun is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6Nl3Ijhp-k

Insane Penguin said...

I missed the last total eclipse.

Maybe this would be a time to revive Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse of the Heart"

Banana Oil said...

I'm way to the South of that.