Tuesday, January 27, 2015

2867 - Clocks


I've seen and posted pictures of strange clocks before. I found this one recently. A cool contemporary clock if nothing else.





So I thought let's find some more clocks to ponder. This one could throw you a curve with eight projections instead of 6 or 12.





Then there is the book clock...




Or the kids room clock. Only a kid could figure out what time it is.




Or the offset circle clock. Looking at this for too long makes you want to lean to the right.




Now here's the perfect clock for a bar. Someone could switch it out with a regular clock about 15 minutes before closing.




Then there is the no hands no numbers clock. This probably talks too.




4 comments:

Duckbutt said...

Those are great clocks. For a while you could get a 24-hour analog clock.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I like the kid's room clock.

Linda Kay said...

That swirly clock would make me crazed! The kids clocks are cute, but I do think the last one is very clever. Thanks for sharing these...think I'll go get a new clock.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I like the last one. But my nieces and nephews would never know what time it is if they read it. Sad but true.