Thursday, March 05, 2015

2904 - Genius

Here's a 10 question video test. Hit the pause button if you have to think about the answer for a second. Otherwise the answers pop up after a short period of time.

I got 10 out of 10 on this. Some of the questions are just from old trick question tests that have been around awhile. But there were a couple of unfamiliar ones for me. Maybe not for you.





And then there was this test. It doesn't lead where you think it might be going during the test.



I'm a 2%er.


7 comments:

Bilbo said...

I don't need a quiz to tell me that my mind is not normal.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I got seven right.

Meredith said...

Nine right. I must be warped.

Linda Kay said...

I did well on the last one...2%er, but didn't do so well on the first one. You must be a genius to get all right.

The Bastard King of England said...

Wooo! 10/10!

Anonymous said...

This was fun. 10 of 10 on the first one. One of the 98% on the second. Why carrot?! My wife, family, and coworkers would disagree that my mind is normal...

~allenwoodhaven

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

I must be a divergent thinker. Ten out of ten on the first one.