Thursday, October 08, 2015

3121 - T-shirts


And I found another t-shirt site.

Not all the time, it's just that...




Can you decode the t-shirt?

 i - 8 - sum - pi


This would be a conversation killer at a bar.




Sometimes I try to ignore the Internet so I can go outside. It's hard to do.




And then this is what happens when I go outside.




Nananananananananananananananana batma..... wait, I think I like this shirt better.




I should have copyrighted this back at POST NUMBER 1 when I got tired of the half empty or half full scenario. I think I was first. Never can be sure though.




5 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Those are great t-shirts!

John A Hill said...

I like the butt-man shirt.
Someone once asked me if I was more of a butt man or breast man.
I said it depends on which way they're facing!

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

I'm an equal opportunity luster!

allenwoodhaven said...

These are fun!

Cherdo said...

This are great but the "curiously unsupervised" one is perfect.