Tuesday, November 24, 2015

3168 - No you can't


Found this meme but I haven't tried it yet.


That's because I've found out something that works even better and I found it out by accident.

I got a call one day and the caller did his little routine, 'hi how are you, hows your day going, this call may be recorded for training purposes.'

My response was out of the blue but it surprised me what happened. I said 'I don't want the call recorded'. They said 'Thank you very much' and hung up. Gone, POOF!

I've done this several times since and it's worked every time.

If this starts a trend, remember, you heard it here first. 11-24-2015 A momentous day in history.


3 comments:

Bilbo said...

I've tried the dodge of saying, "Now is not a convenient time, but give me your number and I'll call you back." It's fun to see how they explain why they won't give you their number even though it's fine for them to have yours.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

"I hafta go to da bafroom right now" also works real well.

allenwoodhaven said...

Great tip; I'm going to use it!

My brother has answered their question "How are you today?" with a litany of false medical complaints about his gout, aching back, blood pressure, migraines, etc. They do eventually hang up...