Sunday, January 17, 2016

3222 - Drench


Well here's a cute video game I found recently. It's fairly easy in the beginning but gets harder really quick. It's called Drench.


The game is like a combination of older games that I can't think of right now. The game starts in the upper left hand corner. You play by clicking the six dots on the right. By clicking the purple dot above, the corner dot in the game field will turn purple because it is next to a purple area. The object is to get the board all one color in 30 moves or less. Then 29 moves, then 28 moves.... The best level I've played is the 24 move level, but I didn't win it. When you lose the game starts over at 30 moves.

So what else were you doing today? Click the link above.

********


Well this seems to be my limit...



3 comments:

Blogoratti said...

It looks promising, and I may just try it out.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

This is a delightful game!

John A Hill said...

Great!
Another time suck!