Tuesday, October 16, 2018

4207 - Oh deer


It's deer season. And I wish the deer in this picture was real instead of photoshopped.


We have so many deer around my city that the restricted bow hunting season has been opened wide. People are constantly complaining about all the deer. Well except for the people that love the deer and don't like the hunters. You can't make everybody happy. Ever.

Someone got a video of two albino deer running around the area. I wonder if it's on Yo....... well duh!




2 comments:

MarkD60 said...

I just read another blogs post about a salmon shortage, and now you have excess deer. Also I was thinking about how gun hunters wear all orange and bow hunters wear camouflague. Bow hunters are methodical and careful, while gun hunters would shoot each other if not for the orange.

Cloudia said...

Stay out of the woods, baby!