Friday, July 19, 2019

4484 - Baby shark


From the article... "City officials in West Palm Beach, Fla., have resorted to using popular children's songs as a way to stop homeless people from sleeping in a local park. "

Don't go to the article. You need to listen to what the homeless people are listening to...



Kind of catchy, eh?

Did you notice how many views it had on Youtube? Over 3 billion! It's number 8 on the most viewed LIST for Youtube.

So let's doo doo doo doo doo doo today. ALL DAY!


3 comments:

BootsandBraids said...

I'm surprised so many find it irritating. I myself have Baby Shark as my ringtone. It's a happy tune, makes me dance every time I hear it.

Mike said...

Boots - I guess if you don't have to watch the video it might be more palatable.

MarkD60 said...

That was a wonderful video.......