Tuesday, February 25, 2020

4699 - Wikipedia


Well here's an interesting story about Wikipedia. Did you know there was a master Wikipedia person? I'm never going to worry about spending to much time on the internet again.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/meet-the-man-behind-a-third-of-whats-on-wikipedia/


Then, there's a cool interactive site about what the top lookups were on Wikipedia over the last 12 years by month. It's fun to watch.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/most-popular-wikipedia-pages-2007-2019/


7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What would we do without Wikipedia? I'd be lost. I look up EVERYTHING on it!

Grand Crapaud said...

I really like Wikipedia!

The Pauline Hickey Obsessed Looney said...

Mike, with this post you`ve inadvertently proven what i`m always saying, because, surprise suprise, the most commonly requested item on Wikipedia is...yes...thats right...you guessed it...first time...Images of the amazing 17 year-old Pauline Hickey from 1985, but then again, strickly speaking, when you think about it, how could it have possibly been anything else ! ! !.

MarkD60 said...

I have the wikipedia app. Are you a wikipedia editor?

Mike said...

Mark - No, but I've thought about it. I read some of the telephone articles and think about how they are sort of right but not totally. But I get into enough arguments on the internet already. I don't need to add another platform to argue on.

Mike said...

Spod1000 - Pauline Hickey doesn't even get a mention in any article on Wikipedia. I've checked. Maybe you should get an article going for her. Something productive to keep you busy.

Spod1000 said...

Yeah i know my old mate, it was just me fantasizing again about THE most stunningly gorgeous mega-titted lust-pot of all-time, as usual ! ! !.