Thursday, July 06, 2023

5932 - Thursday trees


I found my lost tree folder but I've been keeping up with new trees until I get the folder sorted and moved.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13


I think I found a rehab to work on.
14

5

16


Winner of the rock lifting competition.
17

18

19

20


15 comments:

  1. #7 Kissing trees! #12 and #20 look very climbable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #14. Possibly the long-abandoned country estate of a formerly rich dude who fell on hard times?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Just wow! Number eight is amazing. Love to know more about it. I'll have to do an image search

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them. I am particularly taken with 10, and wonder whether a real tree inspired it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. River - The initial climb on those two looks a little challenging.

    Kirk - A three story mansion in the middle of the woods with trees growing inside it. Long-abandoned to say the least.

    Cloudia - I tried looking. It's on a LOT of sites but no comments on where it is.

    Sue - That one wouldn't take long to grow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those two trees in #7 better be male and female or you're going to be in trouble with the morality police.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bill - I should have photoshopped in one of those multicolored trees to really stir things up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It takes more than a trashed hard drive to keep Mike out of business!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deb - Makes you want to make one, right?

    Kathy - Bwahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! Treerific as always, if you'll excuse the pun. #7 could be an Ent who finally found an Ent Wife!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Allen - You pulled a Bilbo on me. I had to look up Ent. And I knew ear, nose, and throat were not what you were getting at.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe the kissing trees are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lady - They better be careful. Too much friction and they could set themselves on fire.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice shots. I especially like the first one!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than nine days will go to comment moderation.