Tuesday, July 18, 2023

5944 - OCD

Some old memes that needed reposting to drive the OCD people in your life crazy.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21



12 comments:

  1. I really don't need to be driven any crazier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those electrical wires all neatly laid out, but those tiles! #1 & #13, I'd have to call the tiler back and get thse fixed. #16 is funny. #14, how could any building inspector pass that??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue - It's a new goal to strive for.

    Cloudia - I'd like to incorporate all these into my house.

    River - 14- I have a corner like that in my house. It's just the way the framing lines up. 1- It looks like someone really pissed the tile guy off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard to pick a favourite, LOL, they're all so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m with Elephant’s Child. Although in my case, I don’t need to be driven crazy … it’s just a short putt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This series drove me batty the first time I saw it. It still does.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have no idea how many of these would drive me absolutely bonkers. I admit it, I have ocd in situations like this. My God that tile! But I'd hire that electrician. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deb - Aren't they? I want to do all of them.

    Bill - The ball is just hanging on the lip of the cup, right?

    Kathy - I may have to pay you a visit. 😁

    Peg - I was thinking of you when I posted this. And now you have Kathy to keep you company.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The framing should not line up like that. I know builders who would die of shame.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I must be OCD because these images are driving me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. River - Sometimes the fix takes way longer than it's worth.

    Lady - hmmm... another OCD person to pick on. 😆

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than nine days will go to comment moderation.