Friday, May 29, 2009

801 - Cartoon .......

Cartoon Thurs.... no wait. Satur..... What the hell day is it today anyway? I hate holiday weeks. You know when the first day of the work week is ..... wait! Why would I care about THAT?! I don't know why I'm so confused!


Before you read this one I refer you back to my first post. Number 1.


This shows you can always improve on perfection. I saw this and thought, why didn't I think of this? What's in the glass? Water - half full. Jack Danials - half empty.

And then I realized the other three I'd picked out were all Speed Bumpers. This is the doggy version of face book. Here's the human version of butt book (rated at .75X).


And then there's this one about having a day that's carped. That's me today. I have to get up in the middle of the night to get to the golf course by 10:30 this morning. Just thinking about it is killin' me.


Then I keep running across references like the one below that keeps reminding me of somebody ....... hmmmmmmm ..... I'll come up with a name in a minute and then post it.

7 comments:

Bilbo said...

Oh, well ... gotta take the "Buttbook" and the "Crappy Diem" cartoons off the Cartoon Saturday list. Darn...that brings me down to only 897 to choose from.

Gilahi said...

Hey.... You've never even met me!

Wv - owmou: What you say when Mou steps on your foot.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

LOL I needed these this morning. Thank you.

Amanda said...

LOL! I have missed cartoon days!

rima fauzi said...

Mike.. you are hereby tagged!

fiona said...

Thank you for alerting me - re Buttbook.
Banjo and Fiddle now both have parental locks on their PC's!

LOL WV - arserin - arserin around!

Mike said...

B- only 2 out of 4? I'm slippin'.

G - I think I know enough. The rest I'll make up.

M - Hopefully it lasted awhile today.

A - I'll try to get back to more cartoons and widdle down Bilbo's collection even more.

R - ARGGGGGGGG!!!!

F - Don't tell them I told on 'em.

Wv: prosper - Something from the old days.