Saturday, November 12, 2011

1701 - Don't dawdle

I just discovered 3 of my post numbers that were duplicated. So I changed yesterdays post number to 1700. The last one wasn't too far back so I could have renumbered the last few weeks. But the other two were from several months ago. Way too much work. So just like finding a small error in the check book. You can try and correct lots of numbers. Or you can just go with the flow, reset to the current number and march on.


That being said, have you seen the latest 'sexiest woman alive' list from Esquire magazine? This is the world list edition. And it's not quite what you would think. Sometimes brains are sexy. Sometimes athleticism is sexy. How many countries are represented? 195. Some of them will make you go 'where the hell is that!'

Even if you hit the 'skip ad' buttons as fast as you can and don't dawdle it will still take about 20 minutes to get through all the pictures.


Here's the Somalia pick from Esquire. It's .... YES, it is...


There is one country where Esquire couldn't come up with anyone. Jay? Give it your best shot. Go HERE to start.

 

2 comments:

Bilbo said...

I learned a long time ago that "sexy" didn't always have to do with looks or cup size. And I think it's a sign of my advancing age that there are actually general officers and Chief Master Sergeants in the Air Force that I think are sexy. Great list.

Mike said...

B - You could start your own Air Force list. And do a calendar.