Thursday, April 02, 2015

2932 - Missouri food


Well here are some California people that are eating what is supposedly the best of Missouri foods. Actually more like St. Louis food.



Here's the funny part. Of the five foods, I don't like the last three. I don't like spicy food (it doesn't like me), I think Imo's pizza is just average, and gooey butter cake is just yuk. BTW, gooey butter cake was originally a baking mistake. Then someone said, 'Hey, I think we can sell this stuff'.

There seems to be one of these videos for each state on Youtube.


5 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

The barbecue ribs look yummy!

Linda Kay said...

Mike, I've eaten those barbecue ribs in Missouri, and I miss them here in Texas, where the sauce is totally different.

Insane Penguin said...

Toasted ravioli?

Mike said...

Penguin - Absolutely. Been eating it all my life. Most places have it as an appetizer.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Okay I guess I can't move to Missouri. That pizza looked horrific!!!! The ribs are all I'd enjoy.

I'm not a fan of deep fried foods but I bet those ravioli's are good in an American sports bar kind of way. But I prefer homemade rav's with a red sauce or white sauce. :-)