Friday, April 03, 2015

2933 - Quick


Internet - Up down up down up down. I hope the internet stays up long enough tonight for me to even post this.

OK, is it back up for a minute? Quick, throw some jokes out here...


What do you call immigrants to Sweden?
Artificial Swedeners.


A pilot is flying a small single engine plane with a lot of really important execs on board into Seattle airport. There is fog so thick that visibility is 10m, and his instruments are out. He circles looking for a landmark and after an hour, he is low on fuel and his passengers are very nervous.
At last, through a small opening in the fog he sees a tall building with one guy working alone on the fifth floor.
Circling, the pilot banks and shouts through his open window: Hi, where am I?"
The solitary office worker replies: "You're in an airplane."
The pilot executes a swift 275 degree turn and executes a perfect blind landing on the runway five miles away. Just as the plane stops, the engines cough and die from lack of fuel. The stunned passengers asked the pilot how he did it.
"Simple," replies the pilot, "I asked the guy in that building a simple question. The answer he gave me was 100 percent correct but absolutely useless; therefore, that must be Microsoft's support office, and from there, the airport is just 5 miles away on a bearing of 87 degrees!"


I swallowed a watch.
And now I'm just looking for a way to pass the time.


An Alabama preacher said to his congregation, 'Someone in this congregation has spread a rumor that I belong to the Ku Klux Klan.
'This is a horrible lie and one which a Christian community cannot tolerate. I am embarrassed and do not intend to accept this.
Now, I want the party who did this to stand and ask forgiveness from God and this Christian Family.'
No one moved.
The preacher continued, 'Do you have the nerve to face me and admit this is a falsehood?
Remember, you will be forgiven and in your heart you will feel glory. Now stand and confess your transgression.'
Again all was quiet.
Then slowly, a gorgeous blonde rose from the third pew.
Her head was bowed and her voice quivered as she spoke, 'Reverend there has been a terrible misunderstanding.
I never said you were a member of the Ku Klux Klan. I simply told a couple of my friends that you were a wizard under the sheets.'


A drunk staggers into a Catholic Church enters a confessional booth, sits down, but says nothing.
The Priest coughs a few times to get his attention but the drunk continues to sit there.
Finally, the Priest pounds three times on the wall.
The drunk mumbles, "Ain't no use knockin, there's no toilet paper on this side either!"


A cop calls for backup from a crime scene.
This is officer Jones, please send backup, a woman has shot her husband for stepping on the floor she had just mopped clean.
Have you arrested the woman?
No Sir, the floor is still wet.


6 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Those were terrific! Glad you posted them!

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Preachers can be wizards under the sheets! I'm all for women getting the call to preach too!

Linda Kay said...

Love the one with the woman killing her husband for stepping on the floor...and the cop. Great finds this week, Mike. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Great ones! I especially liked the Klu Klux Klan joke. They'll be hearing it at work next week.

~allenwoodhaven

Cherdo said...

Good ones, Mike! I'm with Linda - I like the one about the wet floor.

John A Hill said...

Nice