Sunday, July 05, 2015

3026 - Short IQ test


John posts some tests every once in awhile that I like to take. I found another test of the same type that turned out like this for me...

Congratulations, you ACED this one! Did you Google the answers to this quiz? We don't believe you cheated, so that means you are a bonafide genius! Based on the amount of time you spent on each question, we've determined you have a real knack for solving thoughtful problems. You are one of the few people willing to put in the time to understand a problem before selecting an answer, and boy did it pay off! Only 3% of test takers do as well as you did and it is impossible to do better than you! Great job!

No I didn't google the answers and the short test isn't that hard. But it's always good to get positive feedback. Here's a link to the TEST.



(E)


3 comments:

Bilbo said...

I aced it, too, which either means I'm really smart or really lucky. I'll go with smart. Don't ask Agnes for a second opinion.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Wow! I'm rocket scientist smart.

Cherdo said...

Hey, I got the same result...that can't be right. You're waaaaaay smarter than me.