Thursday, January 19, 2017

3572 - Home sweet home


I was watching NBR last night when they did a promo for a spec home. Some guy built this home hoping that someone will buy it. Price? 250,000,000. Yep. 250M.


Here's the ARTICLE that has all the specs. It comes with 30 million worth of cars.

I have an idea. Since the house is 38,000 sq. ft. we could all chip in and buy it together. We would probably never see each other in the house. But we could have get togethers at the pool. So I've got a few thousand bucks. Whose got the rest?

5 comments:

Bilbo said...

It has 21 bathrooms and six bars. I'm in!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I think I can muster up some money. You may run into me at the spa, wine bar, pool or theatre. But otherwise I wouldn't get underfoot. Is there a chef for all 3 of the kitchens. That would make this perfect! :-)

Cloudia said...

I have found that I enjoy having the security that money represents more than buying many things.
'The rich live like they are poor, and so stay rich.
The poor live like they are rich. And so remain poor.'

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Does it have a nice library nearby?

allenwoodhaven said...

I can come up with a couple grand for my room.