Monday, December 24, 2018

4277 - Missouri Governor


The people of Missouri voted to have fair redistricting in 2020 because of an initiative petition. It passed. Not if the Republicans can help it. Our Republican legislature has done this before. An initiative petition passed restricting certain types of guns a few years back. The Republican legislature repealed it. So much for Democracy in Missouri.


And now they want to make initiative petitions harder to get on the ballot. Assholes.

Oh, Happy Christmas Eve.




5 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I don't' like the looks of this old man. He must be republican.

Merry Christmas Mike!

Cloudia said...

enough of this stuff gop!

I love how you crack the codes on my design spacer at my blog!!!

MarkD60 said...

Do you live in Missouri? I did, from 1966 to 1977.

Mike said...

Peg - You are absolutely right.

Cloudia - I know I know I know!!! But that article showed up yesterday and I went a little nuts.

Mark - Grew up in St. Louis. Now live in St. Louis County.

allenwoodhaven said...

I'd read about this power grab. Terrible!

Merry Christmas to you and yours.