Friday, October 30, 2020

4949 - Halloween

Since Saturday jokes take precedence tomorrow,  Halloween has been moved to today.

Is there anyone that hasn't seen this one?



Now, this would make me move out.




There's still time to prepare this one. We'll want videos.




I've started seeing this one all over also.
How to scare a republican.




I've had this for the last 11 months. Finally, it's Halloween again.




It was a loooong meeting.




Get off my lawn!




Not drunk. Sick on candy.




Full moon.




This is pretty damn scary.




And when you clean up no one will suspect anything.




This year, this guy did this in St. Louis. Update: When I saw this on the news I thought it was St. Louis. It's not. How about Dallas. ... He's had the police called on him twice. When it rains it washes all the fake blood away and he has to put more out. But that makes it look fresh. I suspect more police calls are coming.


https://www.newsweek.com/halloween-bodies-display-dallas-police-visit-1542549



17 comments:

BootsandBraids said...

This is my first time seeing the pence spider one. Very clever people are. The dead people on the lawn is HYSTERICAL.

Kirk said...

I've driven my share of junkers, so I can relate to the third one from the bottom.

Mike said...

BB - You could hang a few bodies over your railing.

K - I know exactly what you mean. But your mind says, it's probably nothing.

Elephant's Child said...

Smiling. And we saw the Pence/spider one over here too.

Cloudia said...

Thanks Bro

Mike said...

EC - It did get around quickly.

C - You can hang a few bodies off your balcony too!

Looney John said...

Gremlins is a classic for Halloween (even though it's set at Christmas), I always liked the tag-line for that movie: "Never feed them after midnight, never get water on them.

Mike said...

LJ - A Gremlin is a car over here.

RO said...

OMG - some of these are laugh out loud funny, and you're right, lots of little ladies are dressing up as the Notorious RBG to honor her legacy. Very cool! Hugs, RO

Martha said...

These are so much fun! The skeleton in a meeting had me laughing out loud.

Looney John said...

Martha is a really tasty bird, i told her over on her site (Plowing Through Life) that she reminds me so much of the young version of Adrienne Barbeau (The Fog, Escape From New York, etc) who used to be John Carpenters bird, Martha said she`d never been told that before, i think she went a bit girly and shy when i told her i thought she was a gorgeous little darlin`. BTW, just with regards to one of the com-girl-ts above, wasn`t there an all important Pauline Hickey component in the Gremlins related one ?, it seems to have been edited out!.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

That last once is very creepy. I would not have gone to get candy here as a kid - then again that could be his ploy.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"Check Engine Light" NOOOOOOOO!

Mike said...

RO - RBG will live forever.

M - I feel like that on zoom meetings sometimes.

LJ - Yes she does.

MPP - On Halloween, he should dress up and be laying on the lawn and be a part of his display. He could scare the crap out of some people.

DSWS - That is the scariest one isn't it?

allenwoodhaven said...

Hadn't seen any of these; they're really good! Happy Halloween!

Mr. Shife said...

Happy Halloween, Mike. I liked the Get Off My Lawn one the best.

Mike said...

AW - Back at ya!

MS - Watch out for the orange snowmen!