Tuesday, February 02, 2010

1053 - Quotes

Quotes, haven't done any in awhile. Can't say that anymore. (for awhile)

***********************************

"The correct advice to give is the advice that is desired."

"A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice."

"Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?"

"Does vacuuming count as aerobic exercise?"

"Familiarity breeds children."

"The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a life time."

"Inflexibility is the hallmark of a small mind."

"Just because you're smart does not mean that the other guy is stupid."

"Everyone has a right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege."

"Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence."

"The hardest thing about business is minding your own."

"A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory!"

"As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools."

"Choosing the lesser of two evils, is still choosing evil."

"By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends."

"Money talks and often just says "Good Bye".

"I'm so poor, I can't even pay attention!"

"My reality check bounced."

*********************************

Todays date - 02022010 - This date will be more fun 10 years from now.

 

6 comments:

Bilbo said...

I can relate to the last three...especially to the bounced reality check.

vw: craverl - when you really, really, REALLY want some erl.

Amanda said...

I like that one about abusing the privilege to be stupid.

Schmoop said...

"As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools."

I laugh whenever some nut goes off on how prayer is not "allowed" in school. I prayed before many test. No one stopped me. Cheers Mike!!

Bandit said...

Good one's! Reminds me of Mark Twain or Will Rogers.

By the way, If your computer had that virus, you would certainly know it.

Jay said...

I prayed before lots and lots of tests too. It never really helped.

Mike said...

B - You live right in the middle of bouncing reality.

A - I think I do that myself sometimes.

MM - I should have prayed before studying.

B - I looked up that virus. I think you have to go out of your way to get it. You must have really tried hard.

J - Amen to that.