Monday, July 26, 2010

1222 - Movie review

This is something I don't do to often, a movie review. We saw the movie Inception. I won't talk to much about it here other than to say it was a good movie. Action all the way through it with a little mental ability needed to figure out the plot running in the plot running in the plot.

Follow the link to see trailers and get a little more info on it. But I remember the trailers on TV and I think they were a little misleading as to what the movie was about (high tech mind control). The viewers rate it 9.3 out of 10. I probably would have given it a 9.32. But what do I know about movies.


Late night bonus - A Palin Presidency?

4 comments:

John A Hill said...

I'm not much of a movie watcher but I've heard that it's any where from "pretty good" to "gotta see".

When the DVD hits the $5 bin at the store, I find it in a garage sale, or it shows on tv, then I'll see it! Maybe at the cheap theater if Chris wants to see it again!

Mike said...

J - Put it on your list.

Bandit said...

Do you get your popcorn buttered or not?

Mike said...

B - I always get my popcorn buttered ..... BWAHAHAHAHAHA