Friday, November 12, 2010

1334 - Science of sex appeal

I don't know whether to do this to you or not. This is from the Discovery Channel. It's called the 'Science of Sex Appeal'. It's actually 20 two to three minute shorts on how we are attracted (or not) to each other.

What's wrong with this? Well since it's from a cable station there are commercials between every clip. And the commercials are messed up. They sometimes stutter start and stop. The clips work just fine. But have a book to read for getting through the commercials.

Question, are men or women the more promiscuous? If you guessed women you would be right. Men are just innocent victims.

'Science of Sex Appeal'


 

5 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

"Innocent victims"
Well those were two words I would NEVER have used for you men.
:-)

Schmoop said...

I preach that theory every chance I get. Cheers Mike!!

Bandit said...

I wonder if this study was funded with pork or earmark money?

Mike said...

M - All theories change over time. This is the latest and most up to date. (I just updated it last night)

MM - The thoery is spreading already.

B - This is a private thoery. If it were government backed it would be fact by now.

Bandit said...

I would ask how you updated that last night but I uh, uh,

Hi Claudia!