Sunday, August 07, 2011

1603 - Spark me

I've seen this PBS mini series before but it's rerunning now and I think it deserves a second watch. It's called 'The Human Spark'. Or more to the point, what makes us human as compared to the other animals. It's three 45 minute shows. If you can only watch one I would watch the third show. Two shows? Watch one and three. So here's some links. Hey it's Sunday. What are you going to do today anyway?!

Program One: - Becoming Us

Program Two: So Human, So Chimp

Program Three: Brain Matters

I was going to watch this on Netflix but it's DVD only. WTF! Here it is on the internet and you can't stream it on Netflix!


And then if you want to play a few games you can go to TEST MY BRAIN.


And more then, there is the spinning woman illusion along with a magic eye.

 

No comments: