Sunday, November 03, 2013

2328 - T-shirts, day 1

Claudia got a new catalog that has some new t-shirts in it. I'm always up for new t-shirts.

This first one is self explanatory. 




I'm not sure where the tipping point is of wanting to be younger rather than older.




Everyone has one of these days.




This may be hard to read. The site I got these from didn't have a good 'copy' size.

 It says, "When did it change from 'Of the people, by the people' to 'Screw the people'.


In my case the perfect time frame is very very short.



6 comments:

Duckbutt said...

OCD and ADD is a toxic combination.

I'd wear the one about the middle finger; but I would be preceived as a troublemaker.

Great t-shirts.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I am thankful that my husband doesn't have this catalog.

Grand Crapaud said...

Yeah, adulthood did not live up to expectations except when I was in my 20's and could eat what I wanted.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I love the first one!

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Generally, there's some Elvis within that wants to wear a tee like these; but employers and Jennifer would veto it.

lacochran's evil twin said...

The Star Wars font on the first one is entertaining.