Sunday, August 03, 2014

2690 - Obesity

Here is an article about...10 Ways Life in America Encourages Obesity.

1. Widespread, Increasing Poverty
    That's my problem, I'm poor. I don't have a personal chef to fix all my food for me.

2. Food Deserts
    Not desserts, deserts. Not the right kind of food available in a specific area.

3. Processed Foods Are Omnipresent
    Processed foods are EVERYWHERE! Thank you food God.

4. Not Enough Places to Walk or Exercise
    Yeah, take a walk down the street. Have kids throw stuff at you for fun.

5. Nonstop Stress
    That's it, I have to destress my life even more!

6. Poor Work/Life Balance
    Not a problem here. My balance is tipped all the way in one direction.

7. Lack of Universal Healthcare
    Also luckily not a problem.

8. High Unemployment and Underemployment
    That's a problem, I'm unemployed. I got fix that.... NOT!

9. Not Enough Sleep
    OK OK, I'll try and sleep even more.

10. Powerful Junk Food Lobby
    Now don't go messing with my stock portfolio.

Now go back and click on the link and read the real article.


3 comments:

Chuck the Grumpy Cat said...

Somehow,it's nice to be given excuses roo.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

If a burger costs a buck and a salad costs 7, what are you going to eat?

Actually even if the salad were a buck, I'd probably still eat the burger, cos it tastes better :)

Anemone said...

i have to limit myself to one burger a week.