Tuesday, October 28, 2014

2776 - Redneck cuisine


How about some redneck cuisine? We'll start with some hors d'oeuvres.


I would not have a problem with these. They look better than some other d'oeuvres of hors I've had before.


Next some faux calamari. Better than the original.




Next the main course. Dinner and the next mornings breakfast all in one.




How about some dessert? I could nibble on these until they were all gone.




Then how do you get rid of all that....... stuff? I think this needs a padded seat too.




6 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

That oversized hamburger between two doughnuts looks gross! But what is the redneck calamari? Can it be as gross as the real thing?

Linda Kay said...

The hamburger reminds me of the McD's pancake as a wrap for food. Ugh! Such great ideas!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

While in school and broke as you could be, I ate a lot of ritz crackers with PB&J.
It wasn't an hors d'oeuvre to me, it was usually my only meal of the day.
I would count out the ritz and ration for my week. Thank God I'm not that poor anymore, I can now eat 12 of 'em. :-)

Mike said...

Angel - Those are hot dogs. And you know there's nothing better than mechanically separated chicken, pork, and beef.

Chuck the Grumpy Cat said...

I could come for dessert and a dump.