Monday, November 03, 2014

2782 - Special eggs


What kind of special eggs? Why eggs boiled in urine. Not just any urine. The urine of young boys (in China). Specifically 10 or younger. Thus the name, virgin boy eggs.


Hey, now that's my idea of fun. Hanging around a pot of boiling piss. When can we get this tradition started here in the US? Maybe I'll take up the challe..... nope, I'll assign this to someone else. There is a signup sheet hanging in a break room somewhere. Good luck on finding it.

Here's the whole ARTICLE.


4 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Okay, urine is sterile.......but, no thanks!

Linda Kay said...

I'm not sure what the reasoning is, can the egg really absorb anything through the shell? In any case, yuk!

Mike said...

Linda - They boil them twice. Before the second time they crack the shell.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

I don't like eggs, anyway.

They won't find those at the Waffle House.