Friday, March 27, 2015

2926 - Misc. Friday


Lilly update - When we left yesterday they had pulled more tubes out and she was taking a bottle. We're heading back down to see her today.

Lilly update 7:07 pm - Lilly has moved to the step down unit as of late today (earlier than anticipated). She may get to come home a day or two earlier than we thought.


Another myth disproved.




Problem solved.




Spring has sprung and so have I. Actually my dog wets my plants.




I'd bet the beer is for her.



5 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Hooray for the Doggie Revolution.

Glad for the good news about Lilly.

Linda Kay said...

Thanks for updating us on Lilly, Mike. I'm sure you are very relieved to see her progress. What a creative idea from the nursery to have the sign. Always nice to see a sense of humor.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Oh I liked these. News on Lilly too Mike!

Rudolph said...

Don't criticize a beer-carrying woman. A six pack is worth a cup size.

Anonymous said...

Good news on Lilly and good signs today. I especially like the coconut and landscaping ones.

~allenwoodhaven