Thursday, July 21, 2016

3390 - Joke .... or not


I found this joke. Most people in the comments couldn't understand it including me. A few thought it was funny. I think they may have been being sarcastic. I think this is a joke for movie buffs. So if anyone understands it, let the rest of us know.


An electric razor, two peanuts, John Goodman, and a large bowl of lucky charms walk into a bar...

The electric razor yells, "Does anyone need a trim?"

Nobody responds.

The two peanuts shouts, "Is anyone hungry?"

Nobody responds.

John Goodman hollers, "Anyone need an onion?"

Somebody responds...

"Why do you ask us if we need an onion?"

John Goodman yells back, "You'll find out once you hear what my friend here has to say"

The large bowl of lucky charms steps forward, clears his throat, and says, "I'm nothing special. Just a bowl of lucky charms. Does that make me worthless? Of course not. To all of you, I may just be a bowl of cereal, but to my friends here, I've been loyal and a loving friend"

The electric razor tears up.

The two peanuts tear up.

John Goodman tears up.

Everyone in the bar tears up.

John Goodman looks around and sits beside an old man in his 70s and asks him, "Do you like onions?"

The old man responds, "Kind of."


7 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

huh?

eViL pOp TaRt said...

It ain't me.

Mike said...

I emailed this to other people and no one has come up with an explanation. I think someone played a joke on the joke site.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Why John Goodman?

John A Hill said...

?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I originally thought perhaps from when he was in The Big Lebowski but I don't recall any such dialog. So I am completely befuddled, thank you very much.