Tuesday, March 21, 2017

3633 - Happy?


Here's A Bunch Of Things That Are Scientifically Proven To Make You Happy

1 – Play a video game  (OK)

2 – Watch a kitten on the Internet wear a tiny sombrero  (meh)

3 – Eat some chocolate  (OK)

4 – Get frisky with your partner (Alright!)

5 – Watch nature documentaries (OK)

6 – Listen to some music (yes)

7 – Sleep more (oh yeah)

8 – Try and appreciate a bit of dark humor  (hehehehehe)

9 – Get revenge on someone that wronged you  (Bwahahahaha)

10 – Be kind to others  (OK)

What's missing from the above list? A dog! Get a dog! And the arcticle starts off with a picture of a dog. WTF!

If you want to check out the whole article you can go - HERE.

3 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

IMHO, Many of these would never make me happy.
I don't see wine listed but I will add that to the chocolate. I agree a dog is a must! No kittens for me! 3,4,6,7,8 & 10 are mine.
9 doesn't make one happy unless you are someone like trump.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Dogs and chocolate. I'm easy.

Bilbo said...

4, 6, 7, 8, and 9 are spot on. I always try to shoot for 10, but it gets harder all the time. And get that dog, for sure.