Tuesday, July 25, 2017

3759 - Who are these girls?


Pickin' on the girls. Girls without makeup that is. Here's a line up of 184 celebrities without their makeup on. Can you make it through all 184 pics / 19 pages? What amazed me was that I don't know who half these people are.

Some celebs don't look much different without than with makeup. Others are unrecognizable.


I think Reese looks just like herself.

Check out all 184 HERE.

And if you know all of them you win a prize. You'll be locked in a closet with no media for two weeks.


5 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I'm going into that closet now. See you in two weeks.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Au contraire! Zooey Deschanel looks even better without makeup.

John A Hill said...

Yeah, I only made it through the first 3 pages.
In general, I'd say that I'm pretty comfortable with women wearing little or no makeup. I think that some of these pics went beyond the no-makeup look and were intentionally taken at bad moments.
While we all want to look our best, it is unfortunate that women feel so pressured to have to wear makeup in order to go out.

allenwoodhaven said...

I eventually stopped looking. So many that I've never heard of and many names I vaguely recognized but didn't know the faces. Some seemed to still have some makeup on. You offered a great prize!

I've always felt that make up isn't really needed. Just be who you are; that should be enough. Society would get along fine without it if people were just more accepting of others.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Penelope Cruz looks even better without makeup.