Monday, August 21, 2017

3786 - Eclipse day


Today is the day for the eclipse. As if you could forget with all the media hype going on. How far do I have to go to see the total eclipse? Well I have to get up out of bed (a hard thing to do in and of itself), then I have to walk out of the house into my front yard,  and I'm there!

That's right. My house is in the path of totality. I should get about 1:45 to 2:00 minutes of darkness.

So I went out the other day and took some pictures of the sun to see if my camera would take the heat. It worked just fine. The sun didn't melt the optics.

So the total eclipse is supposed to be here around 1:15. I hope I'm up in time.



Oh and Happy Anniversary to my wife Claudia. 41 years today. I told her wait until you see what I'm going to do this year for our anniversary! I'm going to turn the sun off! But just for a couple of minutes.


4 comments:

Blogoratti said...

Happy Anniversary and hope you enjoy the day and the eclipse too. Greetings!

Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Eclipse Day!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

It was spectacular, but a hot day!

Unknown said...

you enjoy the day and the eclipse too. Greetings!


หนังตลก