Thursday, January 25, 2018

3943 - Chromebook commercial song


So I've been seeing and hearing the Chromebook commercial again. It's got a song that makes you want to get up and boogie! I didn't know what the song was and by the time I'd gotten around a computer couldn't remember what the product was. I fixed that yesterday by remembering. Something I'm not to good at.

So here's the whole song. It fades out twice before the ending so don't give up. Keep on boogying.



If your like me you can't understand but a few words. But for me that doesn't matter. I'm not a word person when it comes to music. I think you need voice. But it doesn't matter to me what they are singing.

That said, there is a little calmer version. It's a black gospel song as it turns out. I like the remake best but here's the original.



Now, go back to the remake, put it on loop, then get on the treadmill and crank it up to 8mph, and go go go.


4 comments:

John A Hill said...

Yeah, that's a little faster pace than I could keep on a treadmill...

Cloudia said...

I love these sort of personal investigations!

heres on that took me months to track down (no name no artist - just a memory ear worm)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCdEelmheFw

Mike said...

Cloudia - When I heard it I remembered the tune. Swinging Safari, it's been a long time.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

This is addicting. We say that every time we see the commercial.