Wednesday, May 09, 2018

4047 - Joy to the world


Someone posted a video of a little 95 year old lady rocking out to this song. All the comments were about the 95 year old. No one asked about the song. "I" wanted to know what the song was. Search 'joy to the world' and you get a bazillion versions. Could not find this version.

So I get my tablet that has Spotify on it. It comes up with the group Earth Wind and Fire. I put in Earth Wind and Fire in the search box for YouTube. A bazillion Earth Wind and Fire songs come up but no Joy to the World.

So I add Joy to the World in the search box. Ah HA! There it is. And HERE it is. Crank it up and rock out to the best rendition of Joy to the World I've ever heard. Love the brass section.




4 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I read Joy To The World and my mind went to Three Dog Night.
Boy was I off the mark.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Mine stalled on Three Dog Night.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Three Dog Night's version is †he definitive one.

Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea,
Joy to you and me.

Cloudia said...

Google also will identify a song. Great new day! Thanks